Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment: Punjab Agricultural University schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow 2021. If you have B.Sc/B.Com/BA/Master’s degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Punjab. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana is largest agriculture university in asia. It is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It was formally inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, on July 8, 1963. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU).
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment:
Company: Punjab Agricultural University
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BA/Master’s degree
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 11 May 2021
- B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) / B.Sc. Economics / B.Sc. Hort. / B.Sc. (Agri-MaCo) / B.Com / B.A. with Hons. Economics / B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics / B.A. with Economics (at least 60% marks in the subject).
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics / M.Sc. in Dairy Economics. Scholars who are selected through: (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- At least 60% marks at Bachelor’s level and 60% marks or OCPA of 6.00 out of 10.00 at Master’s level.
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance on interview.
- The applications on the prescribed proforma which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned by paying Rs.200/- in the shape of Bank Draft in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana should reach the undersigned by 05.05.2021
How to apply for Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear for an interview on 11 May 2021 at 11.00 A.M. along with application from and required documents to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
Punjab Agricultural University,
Ludhiana, Punjab 141027
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here