Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment: Punjab and Haryana High Court schedule to hire Stenographer 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment:
Company: Punjab and Haryana High Court
Job Role: Stenographer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Punjab and Haryana
Last Date: 07 September 2021
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- For General – 21 to 42 years
- SC/ST of Haryana – 17 to 47 years
- BC of Haryana – 17 to 47 years
- Actual Posts – 124 Posts
- Anticipated Posts – 38 Posts
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test.
- Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the English Shorthand Test & its transcription. Name of eligible candidate (s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories/EWS – Rs.750/-
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories/EWS – Rs.375/-
- For Male – SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana – Rs.200/-
- For Feale – SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana – Rs.100/-
- No fee for PWD.
How to apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 September 2021
For More Details & Apply:Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here