Punjab Police Recruitment: Punjab Police schedule to hire Intelligence Assistants/Constables/Sub-Inspector 2021. If you have Any Degree/PG Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Punjab. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Punjab Police: Punjab Police has had an extremely proud history and the legend of keeping duty before self. Even before Independence, Punjab Police had a name in the country for effective policing and this has been continuously improving through the personal examples of its leadership supported by great traditions, discipline, and highly professional attitude. The emergence of Punjab Police as a separate organization is a post 1861 development, which took place after the British annexation of Punjab in 1849.
Punjab Police Recruitment:
Company: Punjab Police
Job Role: Intelligence Assistants/Constables
Qualification: Any Degree/PG Diploma
Job Location: Punjab
Last Date: 16 August 2021
- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC); OR
- A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science; or Computer Applications; or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation; OR B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in Information Technology; or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering; or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
- Intelligence Cadre : 5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches)
- Investigation Cadre : 5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches)
- Intelligence Cadre : 5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inches)
- Investigation Cadre : 5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inches)
- For General – 18 to 28 years
- Intelligence Assistant – 818 Posts
- Constable – 373 Posts
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests: Stage I: Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) multiple choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day. Stage II: Document Scrutiny, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Note: Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
STAGE-1 COMPUTER BASED TEST
- The first stage of the selection process shall be the Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) multiple choice Question Papers. The Question Papers shall be bilingual viz. in Punjabi and English. Each candidate shall be required to attempt the following papers as per schedule.
|Paper I||SYLLABUS||Number of Questions|
of questions –
|General Awareness:Indian Constitution and its features, Central and State Legislature, Executive & Local Government Institutions, Judicial Institutions, History, Geography, Culture & Economy, Agriculture of India and Punjab, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National and International).||40|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills: Simplification, Average, Decimals and Fractions, Ratios and Proportions, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Time and Work, Bar graphs and line graphs, Number systems, Speed, Time and Distance, Mensuration.||30|
|Mental and Logical Ability: Number and Letter Series, Sequencing, Classification & Analogy, Coding & De-coding, Missing number, Puzzles, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Statements & Conclusions, Pattern Completion, Order and Ranking, Direction and Distances, Relationship Problems.||30|
|English Language: English Language skills including Reading|
Comprehension/Passage, Translation from Punjabi to English, Phrase Replacement, Close Test, Para jumbles/Odd one out, Sentence Rearrangement and Correction, Error Spotting, Fill in the blanks, Spelling Correction, Vocabulary (Synonyms/Antonyms, One Word Substitution).
|Punjabi Language: Punjabi Language skills including Sentence Completion and Structuring, Error Detection, Synonyms/Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Translation from English to Punjabi, Reading Comprehension/Passage, Idioms and Phrases.||10|
|Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness: Fundamentals of Computers, Creating of Directories and Sub Directories, MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point), Internet, Worldwide web& Web search engines, Social Networking, Video & Photo sharing, Email Communication, Mobile Phones (basic conceptual|
knowledge),Operating Systems, Computer Hardware, OTT/Instant messaging.
Physical Screening Test:
|Candidate||Events in the Physical Screening Test|
|For Male Candidates (except|
Ex-Servicemen of and above
|(a) 800 meters run to be completed in 4:00 minutes (only|
(b) Long Jump 2.75 meters (3 chances)
(c) High Jump 0.90 meters (3 chances)
|For Ex-Servicemen Male|
Candidates (35 years and
|(a) 800 meters run/walk to be completed in -6:00 minutes|
(only one chance)
|For Female Candidates||(a) 400 meters run to be completed in 2:00minutes(only|
(b) Long Jump 1.80 meters (3 chances)
(c) High Jump 0.75 meters (3 chances)
- General – 1000
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM – 400
- SC/ST/BC of All States & OBC of Punjab Sate Only – 550
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – 550
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here