RailTel Recruitment: RailTel schedule to hire Graduate/Diploma Apprentice for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for RailTel Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a “Miniratna” (public sector) enterprise of Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. RailTel was formed in September 2000 with the objective of creating nationwide broadband, telecom and multimedia network, to modernise train control operation and safety system of Indian Railways. RailTel’s network passes through around 5,000 stations across the country, covering all major commercial centres. It was initially solely dependent on the Department of Telecom (now BSNL) for their control and administrative communication circuits.
Job Role: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Application Last Date: 04 April 2021
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology /Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream / branch of Electronics & or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other of branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job /work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.01.2022): 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt rules)
Total vacancies: 103 Posts
- Rs. 14,000/- for Graduate engineers
- Rs. 12,000/- for Diploma engineers
Duration of Apprenticeship: One year
RailTel Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
- On receipt of online application through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in a merit list will be prepared on regional/state/location wise and preference will be given to the Government Institution pass-outs.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interview, out of the shortlisted candidates.
- Only those candidates who are medically fit according to Corporation’s norms will be considered.
How to apply RailTel Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in along with required documents on or before 04 April 2022.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here