RCB Recruitment 2022: RCB schedule to hire Technical Assistant/Systems Analyst for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Faridabad. The details for the selection process, RCB application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. In 2016, RCB was recognised as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.
RCB Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Grants Adviser/Systems Analyst/Senior Accounts Assistant/Project/Grants Executive/Accounts Assistant/Technical Assistant
Qualification: B.Tech/B.Com/BBA/CA/ICWA/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/PG/Any Degree
Salary: Rs.33,000 – 88,000/-
- First class Post-Graduate degree in any area of science. Experience of a minimum of 5 years’ of coordination and program management in the government, university, research institution, or other organizations of repute. Must have adequate IT skills and aptitude for financial management.
- First class M. Tech/ B. Tech/MSc/MCA degree in Computer Science/Information Technology. Experience of 3 years’ with M. Tech or 5 years’ with B.Tech/MSc/MCA degree in the area of software development relating to modern database technologies or network management.
Senior Accounts Assistant:
- B.Com/BBA/CA/ICWA degree with 5 years’ experience in accounts and finance in a reputed organization. Must have adequate IT skills and knowledge of Govt. Financial Rules.
- First class M. Tech/ M. Sc/B. Tech degree in Biotechnology or any area of Life Sciences with 3 years’ relevant experience OR First class Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 5 years’ relevant experience. Minimum 3/5 years’ experience (as specified respectively for i and ii above) in coordination and program management in the government, university, research institution, or other organizations of repute.
- B.Com/BBA degree with 3 years’ experience in accounts and finance in a reputed organization. Must have adequate IT skills.
- Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science. 3 years’ experience in software and hardware maintenance.
- Grants Adviser – 45 Years
- Systems Analyst – 45 Years
- Senior Accounts Assistant – 45 Years
- Project/Grants Executive – 45 Years
- Accounts Assistant – 35 Years
- Technical Assistant – 35 Years
- Grants Adviser – 03 Posts
- Systems Analyst – 01 Post
- Senior Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
- Project/Grants Executive – 03 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Grants Adviser – Rs. 88,000/-
- Systems Analyst – Rs. 66,000/-
- Senior Accounts Assistant – Rs. 66,000/-
- Project/Grants Executive – Rs. 60,000/-
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 33,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 33,000/-
RCB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees
How to apply for RCB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 July 2022.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here