RCF Limited Recruitment: RCF Limited schedule to hire Apprentices for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the selection process, RCF Limited application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
RCF Limited Recruitment:
Company Website: www.rcfltd.com
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma/ Trade Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 396 Posts
Accounts Executive -51
Secretarial Assistant -69
Recruitment Executive(HR )-30
Attendant Operator – 85
Boiler Attendant – 03
Electrician – 04
Horticulture Assistant – 06
Instrument Mechanic – 03
Laboratory Assistant – 13
Machinist – 06
Maintenance Mechanic -10
Welder – 01
Housekeeper Hospital – 01
Medical Lab Technician – 01
Medical Laboratory – 03
- School pass – outs (class 5th – class 9th ): Rs. 5000/- per month
- School pass – outs (class 10th ) Rs. 6000/- per month
- School pass – outs (class 12th ): Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions): Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician apprentices or diploma holder in any stream or sandwich course (students from degree institutions) Rs. 8000/- per month
- Graduate apprentices or degree apprentices or degree in any stream Rs. 9000/- per month
Job Location: Mumbai
Candidates must complete 10th Class under 10+2 pattern, B.Sc from a recognized Institute/ Board.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ Board.
Candidates must complete B.Com/ BBA or Graduation from a recognized University with relevant Computer knowledge.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.04.2022.
Age limit (as on 1.04.2022)
Candidates age must not be less than 18 years as on 01-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of last year/last two semesters obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest from 30th July 2022 to 14th August 2022
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here