RCFL Recruitment: RCFL schedule to hire Trade Apprentice 2021. If you have B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/Any Degree/Diploma/HSC as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/Any Degree/Diploma/HSC
Salary: Rs. 7000 – 9000/-
Job Location: Mumbai
Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee:
- Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP):
- Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only.
- Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics
Medical Lab Technician (Pathology):
- Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- For General – 21 – 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- PWBD: 10 Years
- Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 10 Posts
- AOCP Trainee – 60 Posts
- Accounts Executive Trainee – 10 Posts
- Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Chemical) – 04 Posts
- Diploma (Computer) – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
Class XII : Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course : Rs.8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream : Rs.9000/- per month
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification. The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 07 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here