RCFL Recruitment: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
Job Role: Assistant Manager/Manager/Sr. Manager/Dy. Manager/Accounts Officer/Sr. Medical Officer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/CA/CMA/MBBS/MCA/MBA/PG / PG Diploma
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Last Date: 22 October 2021
- B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology. Candidates having BOE (Boiler Operation Engineer) certification may be given preference with 2 years of experience.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) / AMIE In Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electrical Technology or Civil Engineering/ MCA in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 9 years of experience.
- MBA/ Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in HRM/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute. Degree in Law (LLB) is desirable with 09 years of experience.
- Degree in Engineering (in any specialization) Or Full time regular MBA (Materials Management/Supply Chain Management) Or PG Diploma in Materials
Management (02 years regular course) (Recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/ AICTE).
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) / AMIE In Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electrical Technology with 13 years of experience.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) / AMIE In Mechanical Engineering OR B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engg.)/ AMIE / MCA in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- CA or CMA or Two years MBA with specialization in Finance or Financial Management (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply.) with 01 year of experience.
Sr. Medical Officer:
- MBBS. Candidates having MD/MS may have added advantage with 02 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager – 40 years
- Manager – 45 years
- Sr. Manager – 45 years
- Dy. Manager – 40 years
- Accounts Officer – 30 years
- Sr. Medical Officer – 40 years
- Assistant Manager – 02 Posts
- Manager – 07 Posts
- Sr. Manager – 01 Post
- Dy. Manager – 03 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Sr. Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Rs.50000 – 160000/-
- Manager – Rs.70000 – 200000/-
- Sr. Manager – Rs.80000 – 220000/-
- Dy. Manager – Rs.60000 -180000/-
- Accounts Officer – Rs.40000 – 140000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer – Rs.50000 – 160000/-
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Based on the information in Application Form and documents submitted by the candidates along with copy of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview with minimum average of 50% marks in interview. NFL/RFCL reserves the right to conduct interview through video conferencing mode at its various offices.
- E-5 – Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges as applicable
- E-1, E-2, E-3 & E-4 – Rs.700/- plus Bank Charges as applicable
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 22 October 2021 and send the printout of the online application form along with self-attested copies of the documents through postal to the following address.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
Dy. General Manager (HR),
National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here