RCFL Recruitment: RCFL schedule to hire Officers/Technician/Engineers 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBBS/MCA/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
Job Role: Officer/Pathology Lab Technician/Radiology/X-Ray Technician/Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Rs.23500 – 65500/-
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: 05 July 2021
- MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India/ Maharashtra Medical Council/ other State Medical Council.
- Candidates who have passed Certificate course in Industrial Health of three months duration or Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH) recognized by State Government or Directorate General, Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute (DGFASLI) will be given preference. Candidate must have completed an internship and should possess registration number from Medical Council of India/ Maharashtra Medical Council/ other State Medical Council
Pathology Lab Technician:
- B.Sc, DMLT from recognized board / university. 55% aggregate In Final Year of required degree Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
Radiology/ X-Ray Technician:
- 10 + 2 and Diploma in X-ray technology. 55% aggregate In Final Year of required degree Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
- Regular Fulltime 4 years BE/ B. Tech/ in Civil Discipline from UGC/ AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees/ dual degrees in Civil Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation. Minimum 2 years post qualification and relevant experience in the Process industry preferably in Fertilizer/ Chemical/ Refinery/ Petrochemical industry as on
- Regular Full-time 4 years BE/ B. Tech. in IT Discipline from UGC/ AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees/ dual degrees in IT Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in Final Year of Engineering Graduation. Minimum 2 years post qualification and relevant experience in the Process industry preferably in Fertilizer/ Chemical/ Refinery/ Petrochemical industry as on
- Regular Full-time B. Sc (IT), MCA Graduate or BE (IT) from University recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). 55% aggregate In the Final Year of the required degree. Minimum 1-year post qualification experience after Final year of B. Sc (IT) / MCA / BE (IT).
- Officer (Medical) – 36 Years
- Pathology Lab Technician – 36 Years
- Radiology/ X-Ray Technician – 36 Years
- Engineer (Civil) – 39 Years
- Engineer (IT) – 36 Years
- Officer (HRD-CMDC) – 32 Years
- Officer (Medical) – 03 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Radiology/ X-Ray Technician – 01 Post
- Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Engineer (IT) – 01 Post
- Officer (HRD-CMDC) – 01 Post
- Officer (Medical) – Rs.65500/-
- Pathology Lab Technician – Rs.26000/-
- Radiology / X-Ray Technician – Rs.23500/-
- Engineer – Rs.47000/-
- Officer (HRD-CMDC) – Rs.35500/-
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection Criteria for the post of Officer (Medical), Engineer (Civil), Engineer (IT) and Officer (HRD – CMDC) will be Personal Interview / Video Conferencing Interview & Selection Criteria for Pathology Lab Technician and Radiology / X-ray Technician will be Skill Test.
- The candidates who have applied for the post through Online Application will be called for Personal Interview / Skill Test in the ratio of 1:7 on the basis of Qualification and Work experience rating score as under: Firstly, the candidate secured highest percentage of marks in qualifying examination i.e. Degree/Diploma will be given weightage of 50% (Total 50 marks).
- Thereafter, the candidates securing percentage of marks less than the highest one will be given weightage proportionately in the descending order. Rating of score of Degree/Diploma will be calculated considering percentage of marks upto two decimal points.
- Secondly, the candidate possessing largest work experience will be given weightage of 50% (Total 50 marks). Thereafter, the candidates possessing work experience of less than the largest one will be given weightage proportionately in the descending order. The experience beyond minimum will be considered proportionately
for grading purpose. Rating of score of experience will be calculated considering completed month(s) only.
- Thirdly, the candidate securing consolidated highest rating score in the above mentioned two criteria will be given weightage of 100% (Total 100 marks). Thereafter, the candidates securing rating score less than the highest one will be rated proportionately in the descending order.
- For General – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 05 July 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here