Repco Bank Recruitment: Repco Bank schedule to hire Manager/ Assistant Manager 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Tamil Nadu. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Repco Bank: Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank is one of the government undertaking banking industry. Repco Bank is the cooperative Bank established in 1969 to satisfy the financial needs of Burma and Sri Lanka region. After that, it provides its banking services to Andra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala. Apart from Repco bank, Its also has various Finance industry viz Repco Home Finance, Repco Micro Finance, and Repco Foundation.
Repco Bank Recruitment:
Company: Repco Bank
Job Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager / Assistant Manager IT
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Level 1 to 2
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Last Date: 12 July 2021
Manager (Chartered Accountant):
- Graduation from a recognized University and must be a “Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants” Candidate should have minimum of 2 years work experience in reputed organization after completion of Chartered Accountancy.
- A Graduate in Law from a recognized university and a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. Candidates should Possess Minimum five years of Institutional or bar experience.
Assistant Manager (Legal):
- A Graduate in Law from a recognized university and a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to candidates who have done PG in Law. Candidate should Possess Three years experience of practice at BAR (or) Two years experience of practice at BAR and one year experience of working in legal department of any Commercial Bank/Co-operative Bank or financial institutions.
Assistant Manager IT (Hardware):
- B.E / B.TECH with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Certification in Server and Network administration will be an added advantage. Minimum of 2 Years Work Experience in below areas preferably in banking and financial sectors.
Assistant Manager IT (Software):
- B.E / B.TECH /M.C.A with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Minimum of 2 years as Software Developer / Database Administrator
- Manager (CA) – 40 years
- Manager (Legal) – 40 years
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) – 30 years
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) – 30 years
- Manager (CA) -01 Post
- Manager (Legal) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Hardware) -02 Posts
- Assistant Manager IT (Software) -03 Posts
Repco Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting /written exam and interview as applicable to the above mentioned posts. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- Committee constituted by the bank will decide the parameters for selection and thereafter adequate number of candidates as decided by the bank will be shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. Selection will be made on the
basis of performance in the process.
Application Fees: Rs.708/-
Mode of Payment: Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “Chennai” and should be drawn in favor of “Repco Bank Recruitment Cell”.
How to Apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application to the given postal address on or before 12 July 2021
For more Details & Application: Click here [adcode]
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here