RFRI Recruitment: Rain Forest Research Institute is a Research institute situated in Jorhat in Assam. It works under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification: 10th pass
Last Date:16th January 2022
Educational qualification :
- The candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognised Board/School.
- The candidates should have 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post of Multi Tasking Staff should not be below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
Total Vacancies : 2 posts
- SC – 2 posts
- The salary for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is Rs. 18,000- Rs. 56,900
Selection Process for RFRI Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be based on objective type test of question paper comprising 100 MCQ in total from different subjects of 10th standard
- Duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Application Fees :
- There is no application fees for SC candidates
How to apply for RFRI Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by downloading the application form and sending to the below given address along with essential certificates on or before 16th January 2022. For candidates of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, the last date of receipt of application is 31.01.2022.
The applications along with essential certificates should be sent to the address :
Rain Forest Research Institute,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here