RGCB Recruitment: RGCB schedule to hire Laboratory Assistant for 2022. The job location is Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). The details are provided below.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology is a research institute in India, exclusive devoted to research in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. It is located at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of the state of Kerala in India.
Job Role: Laboratory Assistant
Last Date: 12 May 2022
- A UGC recognized Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized university or Institute with a first class.
- Documented working experience as support staff in clinical setting with experience in blood and urine collection, processing, transportation of sample, sterilization techniques and patient detail management.
- Training in clinical embryology.
- Experience in cell culture.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Excellent communication skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken English and Malayalam.
Age Limit :
- Laboratory Assistant – 40 years
Pay Scale Details:
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
RGCB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
How to apply RGCB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled applications form in the prescribed format with relevant documents through Email on or before 12 May 2022. Applications in PDF format should be submitted to email@example.com.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here