RGCB Recruitment: RGCB schedule to hire Laboratory Technologist Intern/Medical Microbiologist for 2022. The job location is Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). The selection process, hiring process for RGCB Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) is a growing phenomenon. Located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala, RGCB began in 1990 amongst humble surroundings as a small charitable society called the Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (C-DEST). In 1991, recognizing its potential, the C-DEST was made a “Grant-in-Aid” institute of the Government of Kerala and renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (RGC-DEST), becoming the first institute in the country to be named after Sri Rajiv Gandhi, former Prime Minster of India. On April 18, 1994 the Government of Kerala took a landmark decision to restructure the institute into a comprehensive biotechnology center and thus was created the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology. The institute was first managed by the Government of Kerala’s Committee for Science and Technology and Environment (STEC) and subsequently by the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment. The foundation stone for the new building was laid on November 18, 1995 by the then Prime Minister of India, Sri. Narasimha Rao. Exactly seven years later, on November 18, 2002 the then President of India, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam dedicated the comprehensive center to the nation. Under the guidance of the founding director, Dr M. Ramachandra Das and his successor Dr R.V. Thampan, RGCB rapidly grew in stature, infrastructure and research output. It had now also become apparent that the resources available to RGCB from the state government could not match the strides of progress the institute was making. Kerala’s political leadership displayed its maturity and vision, with three successive Chief Ministers, Mr. E.K. Nayanar, Mr. A.K Antony and Mr. Oommen Chandy persisting with the Union government to develop RGCB into a national centre. By now the institute had also attained national and international recognition with leading discoveries and findings in medical and plant biotechnology.
Job Role: Laboratory Technologist Intern/Medical Microbiologist
Salary: Rs.10,000 – 25,000/-
Last Date: 15 April 2022
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Laboratory Technologist Intern:
- BSc-MLT or DMLT approved by the Directorate of Medical Education or equivalent. Adequate knowledge of medical biochemistry, hematology, clinical pathology and medical microbiology.
- MSc (Medical Microbiology) from a duly approved University. Minimum of Five years experience in a well equipped clinical laboratory with “hands on” expertise. Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems (LIS). Knowledge of latest and current clinical microbiology. Expertise in operating, calibrating & maintaining modern automated analyzers Knowledge of quality assurance protocols and management procedures as prescribed by NABL & NABH.
Age Limit :
- Laboratory Technologist Intern/Medical Microbiologist – 35 years
- Laboratory Technologist Intern – 05 Posts
- Medical Microbiologist – 01 Post
Pay Scale Details:
- Laboratory Technologist Intern – Rs.10,000/-
- Medical Microbiologist – Rs.25,000/-
RGCB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply RGCB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled applications form in the prescribed format with relevant documents through Email on or before 15 April 2022. Applications in PDF format should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here