RITES Recruitment: RITES schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee/Engineer 2021. If you have BE/B.Tech/B.Sc as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure. RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad. RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate. RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee/Jr.Typist/Stenographer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Last Date: 25 August 2021
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 21 – 30 years
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering) – 25 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) – 15 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering) – 08 Posts
RITES Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee, Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper as under:
|Post||Corresponding GATE – 2020 OR|
GATE – 2021 paper
|Corresponding GATE – 2020|
OR GATE – 2021 Paper Code
|GET (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|GET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of
selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as
fixed for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper (as applicable).
- Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%, Interview – 25%
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here