RITES Recruitment: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure. RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad. RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate. RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
Job Role: Engineer
Stipend: Rs. 18,350 – 22,353/-
Interview Date: 27 September 2021
- Full Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 6 years out of which preferably 3 years in Design/Construction/Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/
Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
- Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 12 years out of which preferably 6 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying/ Topographic Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
- Engineer – 40 years
- UR – 16 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- SC – 15 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- Graduate – Rs. 22,353/-
- Diploma – Rs. 18,350/
RITES Recruitment Selection Process:
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under: Experience – 10%, Interview – 90%. (Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%): Total – 100%
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 27 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
RITES LTD ( Schedule’A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India),
First Floor, Koparambil Heights,
Seaport Airport Road, Near ROB, Irumpanam,
Kochi-682309, Ernakulam, kerala.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here