RITES Recruitment: RITES schedule to hire Junior Manager for 2022. The job location is Gurgaon. The selection process, recruitment process for RITES Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure. RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad. RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways. RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate. RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
Job Role: Junior Manager (Finance)
Qualification: CA/ CMA
Salary: Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40,000/ month
Last Date: 19 March 2022
- Qualified CA/CMA (earlier known as ICWAI)
- Minimum post – qualification experience – NIL
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Manager (Finance) Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 30 Years
- Junior Manager (Finance) : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Junior Manager (Finance) is Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40,000/ month
- The approximate CTC at the minimum of the pay-scale for the post of Junior Manager is ₹ 12.6 LPA respectively
RITES Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Written and Interview.
|Selection Round||Venue & Date|
|Written Test||6 different locations across India (Exact address shall be communicated to the candidates later)|
|Personal Interview/ Document Verification (Subject to performance in Written Test)||Venue for the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates|
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by registering and applying on the official website of RITES on or before 19 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Register & Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here