RPSC Recruitment: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the authority under Rajasthan Government which organize recruitment examinations, selection procedures, admit cards and result in publication. It recruits the employees for various departments in the Rajasthan government. RPSC will determine the examination type, selection procedure based on the recruitment type.
Job Role: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Salary: Level -11
Last Date: 25 December 2021
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Horticulture) Honours of a University established by Law in India. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC (Male Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- General / EWS (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 10 Years
- Widow/ Divorcee: No upper age limits
- Assistant Agriculture Officer – 21 Posts
Salary: Level 11
RPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on screening test.
- For General/ OBC/ MBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 01 December 2021 to 25 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here