RPSC Recruitment : RPSC schedule to hire Food Safety Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Rajasthan. The details for the selection process, RPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the authority under Rajasthan Government which organize recruitment examinations, selection procedures, admit cards and result in publication. It recruits the employees for various departments in the Rajasthan government. RPSC will determine the examination type, selection procedure based on the recruitment type.
RPSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Food Safety Officer
Job Location: Rajasthan
- A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose: (Note:- There is no requirement for training prior to selection. This training shall be provided to the selected candidates during probation period.) Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under these rules. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit :
- Food Safety Officer – 18 to 40 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC and EWS (Male Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- General / EWS (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC and EWS (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 10 Years
- Widow/ Divorcee (Women) : No upper age limits
Total Vacancies: 22 Posts
- NON TSP- 179 Posts
- Sahariya – 03 Posts
- TSP- 18 Posts
- Food Safety Officer : Level 11
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on screening test/ Shortlisting/ Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ MBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of RPSC from 01 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here