RPSC Recruitment: RPSC schedule to hire Statistical Officer 2021. If you have Master’s degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the authority under Rajasthan Government which organize recruitment examinations, selection procedures, admit cards and result in publication. It recruits the employees for various departments in the Rajasthan government. RPSC will determine the examination type, selection procedure based on the recruitment type.
Job Role: Statistical Officer
Qualification: Master’s degree
Experience: 01 year
Salary: Level -12
Job Location: Rajasthan
Last Date: 02 October 2021
- At least second class Master’s degree in Economics, or At least second class Master’s degree in Statistics, or At least second class Master’s degree in Mathematics with paper in Statistics, or At least second class Master’s degree in Commerce with Statistics, or
- At least second class M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics from a University established by law in India or Foreign qualifications recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government. and
- A certificate (RS-CIT course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota or any other certificate awarded by a competent authority declared equivalent to above certificate by the Department of Information, Technology and Communication, Government of Rajasthan.
- Experience:- Experience of handling official Statistics atl east for one year in a Government Department or reputed Commercial concern or University
Age Limit : 21 to 40 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC (Male Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- General / EWS (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 05 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC (Female Candidates of Rajasthan) – 10 Years
- Widow/ Divorcee: No upper age limits
- Statistical Officer – 43 Posts
RPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on screening test.
- Unreserved/ EWS/ Rajasthan’s Creamy Layer BC/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 200/-,
- Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer BC/ OBC – Rs. 250/-
- PwD/ Rajasthan’s SC/ST Candidates & Candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 Lacks – Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 03 September 2021 to 02 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here