RRCAT Recruitment: RRCAT schedule to hire Driver/Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Indore (Madhya Pradesh). The details for the RRCAT selection process, RRCAT application procedure and salary details of RRCAT Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
RRCAT was the parent organisation of the department of atomic energy by the government of India. The purpose of this centre is to engage in nuclear physics and R&D in non-nuclear research in the area of lasers and related technologies
Job Role: Driver/Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman
Salary: Rs.19,900 – 21,700/- month
- Tenth pass; Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles; Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Consolidated experience in driving a light and heavy vehicle for at least 3 years. Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year Driving experience + Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centre.
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 18 to 27 years
- Driver – 06 Posts
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 02 Posts
- Driver – Rs.19900/-
- Driver–cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21700/-
RRCAT Recruitment Selection Process :
- For Driver, Level 1 Test Written Test – General Awareness, General Intelligence, Elementary Math and General English & Hindi. Driving Techniques & Motor car Mechanism aimed at testing knowledge of driving skills and procedures, duties of drivers, fuel efficiency and economy, basic maintenance of the vehicle, servicing, emergency handling techniques, tools and documents required with the vehicle, types of vehicles, traffic rules and regulations, ability to recognize traffic signals, traffic signs, hand signals and road markings, simple queries about the assemblies of vehicle systems etc.
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:20 will be shortlisted for Level-2. However, lowest cut-off shall not be fixed below 50% for Unreserved category and 40% for Reserved category. Level 2 Test Driving Test. Driving test aimed at testing the driving skills and knowledge of motor driving, motor mechanics and traffic rules & regulation. Final selection will be based on 40% marks scored in Level-1 and 60% marks scored in Level-2 by the candidate.
- For Driver –cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A, Stage-1 : The applicant who fulfil the requirement will be called for assessment of Physical Test Standard: No deformity, Height : 165 cms (minimum), Weight : 50 Kgs (minimum), Chest : 81 cms (minimum), Chest : minimum 86 cms (expansion), Vision : 6/6, without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night blindness shall be disqualification.
- Those who meet the Physical Standard and driving test will require to undergo Physical Assessment Test. Stage-2 : The candidates who have qualified Physical Assessment test followed by Driving Test will be permitted for Stage-2 of Examination. In Stage-2 screening examination will be held to shortlist candidates.
- Examination shall comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion :
Mathematics : 20 questions, Science : 20 questions, General Awareness : 10 questions. ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- All candidates with <40% will be screened out. Stage-3 : All candidates screened in Stage 2 will undertake an advanced test related to their course. The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) related with course. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark deducted for each incorrect answer. Test will be of two hours duration All candidates with <30% will be screened out.
How to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 19 July 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here