SAIL Recruitment 2022: SAIL schedule to hire Trainees for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Ruerkela Steel Plant (Odisha). The details for the selection process, SAIL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Trainees
Last Date: 20 August 2022
Medical Attendant Training
- Minimum Matric or equivalent.
Critical Care Nursing Training
- The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
- The candidates presently undergoing their one year training under ASNT / earlier trained ASNT or who have completed equivalent training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital, having at least 1 year experience in patient care are eligible.
Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT)
- The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units
- B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training
- The candidate should have the minimum Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualification
Medical Lab. Technician Training
- The Candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
Hospital Administration Training
- The candidate should have passed MBA/BBA/PG Diploma/Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration.
OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination from a recognized Council. Should have completed 01 year of Hospital Attendant/ Anesthesia Attendant Training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital.
Advanced Physiotherapy Training
- Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.
- The candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from an Institution Recognized by Government.
- The candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy OR B. Pharmacy from an Institution Recognized by Government
Total Vacancies :
- Medical Attendant Training-100 Posts
- Critical Care Nursing Training-20 Posts
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT)-40 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training-6 Posts
- Medical Lab. Technician Training -10 Posts
- Hospital Administration Training -10 Posts
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training-5 Posts
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training-3 Posts
- Radiographer Training-3 Posts
- Pharmacist Training-3 Posts
- Eligible candidates are required to appear the interview on the scheduled date. Venue, Date and time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in their registered Mobile No. mentioned in the application form, shall also be notified in the aforesaid website and also to be displayed in the Notice Board at IGH.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by online from 5 August to 20 August 2022.
For more details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here