SAIL Recruitment: SAIL schedule to hire Specialist/GDMO for 2022. The job location is Rourkela. The selection process, hiring process for SAIL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
Job Role: Specialist/GDMO
Salary: Rs.90,000 – 1,60,000 /-
Interview Date: 20 April 2022
- MBBS with MD/DNB in Medicine.
- MBBS with MD/DNB in Radiology / Radio Diagnosis OR MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology/ Medical Radio Diagnosis.
Upper Age Limit : 69 Years
- Specialist (Medicine): 02 Posts
- Specialist (Radiology): 01 Post
- GDMO: 06 Posts
- Specialist (Medicine): Rs. 1,60,000/-
- Specialist (Radiology): Rs. 1,20,000/-
- GDMO: Rs. 90,000/-
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 20 April 2022 from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM to the mentioned venue with the filled in the application form with a recent passport size colour photograph and relevant certificates/documents.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
NEW CONFERENCE HALL,
ISPAT GENERAL HOSPITAL,
SECTOR-19, ROURKELA – 769005.
For more govt. jobs: Click Here