Sainik School Recruitment: The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Military, and to prepare students mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Today there are 33 such schools running and proposed for future covering all the states of the country
Sainik School Recruitment:
Job Role: PGT/TGT/Medical Officer/Ward Boys/General Employees
Qualification: Any Degree/10th
Salary: Rs.18000 – 71000/-
Last Date: 09 October 2021
- Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. The course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Chemistry. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Chemistry. B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University. Proficiency in teaching in English and Hindi medium.
TGT (Computer Science):
- B.Sc/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ Bachelor of Information Technology. OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineer/ IT from an Institution recognized by AICTE/ University. OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and at least one-year Diploma in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by AICTE/ University. OR ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
Medical Officer :
- MBBS degree from a recognized Institution / University.
Ward Boys :
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/ University and should be able to converse fluently in English. BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com Degree and attainments in Sports/ Art/ Music
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/ University.
- PGT (Chemistry): 21 – 40 years
- TGT (Computer Science): 21 – 35 years
- Medical Officer: Not more than 50 years
- Ward Boys: 18 – 50 years
- General Employees: 18 – 50 years
- PGT (Chemistry) – 01 Post
- TGT (Computer Science) – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Ward Boys – 01 Post
- General Employees – 12 Posts
- PGT (Chemistry) – Rs 47600/-
- TGT (Computer Science) – Rs 44,900/-
- Medical Officer – Rs 71,000/-
- Ward Boys – Rs 18,000/-
- General Employees – Rs 21,060/-
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for recruitment process.
- For General & OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.400/-
How to Apply Sainik School Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the (www.sainiksatara.org) website and send the filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 09 October 2021 to the following address.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here
Sainik School Gopalganj,
PO – Hathwa, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) -841436.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here