Sainik School Recruitment: Sainik School schedule to hire TGT/General Employee 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree/B.Ed as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Jharkhand. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Sainik School: The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Military, and to prepare students mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Today there are 33 such schools running and proposed for future covering all the states of the country
Sainik School Recruitment:
Company: Sainik School
Job Role: TGT
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/B.Ed
Job Location: Jharkhand
Last Date: 09 August 2021
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject / combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subject and languages in the combination of subject are as under:-
- TGT(Hindi) Bachelor Degree in Hindi BA (Hons) in Hindi and in any subject other than Hindi are not eligible for the post of TGT(Hindi). TGT (S.Sc) Graduate with any two of the following: Geography, History, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either Geography or History. Geography/History should have been studied in all the years of graduation with at least 50%.
- In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Eco/ Political Science in first and/or second year of graduation with atleast 50% mark in History in aggregate and atleast 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also atleast 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/ Political Science in first and /or second year of graduation with atleast 50% marks in Geography in aggregate and atleast 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and atleast 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree in relevant subject from a recognized University. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II conducted by CBSE in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Compulsory for TGT posts. Proficiency in teaching in English medium
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- TGT (Hindi) – 01 Post
- TGT (Social Science) – 02 Posts
- TGT: Rs. 44900/-
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made based on performance in written test and interview.
- For General & OBC – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply Sainik School Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the (www.sainiksatara.org) website and send the filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 09 August 2021 to the following address.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
Sainik School Tilaiya
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here