SAMEER Recruitment: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Job Role: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Application Last Date: 15 October 2021
Salary: Rs.8500 – 10500/month
- BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks
- Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
- The candidates who have registered with BOAT ( Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai and are within three years of passing of qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 25 years
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 16 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 2 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / IT – 2 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 08 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.10, 500/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8,500/-
SAMEER Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions.
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through apprentice portal on or before 15 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here