SAMEER Recruitment: SAMEER schedule to hire Project Assistant/Project Technician 2022. The job location 2022 is of Mumbai. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for SAMEER jobs 2022 are given below.
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Job Role: Senior Research Scientists/Research Scientist/Project Assistant/Project Technician
Salary: Rs.15100 – 39200/month
Last Date: 17 January 2022
Senior Research Scientists:
- MCA, M.E / M.Tech Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 55% Marks. 5years experience in
the area of Radar based Atmospheric Data Processing and Analysis using Matlab/ C++, Design of FPGA, Microcontroller & ARM controller based data acquisition systems. OR
- M.Sc in Medical Physics / Radiation Physics or Degree recognised by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) enabling to become a Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) . 5years Knowledge and experience in the X-ray radiation physics. Experience in radiation shielding calculations / knowledge of regulatory body approvals and procedures, QA/QC of X-ray irradiation systems etc.
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics /Microwave / Electronics & Communication / M. E / M. Tech in Electronics /Electronics & Tele Communication/ Microwave with Minimum 55% Marks. BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Medical Electronics OR B.E./ B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech. Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 55% Marks OR
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 55% marks. OR M.Sc. (Physics) with Minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma (3 years Duration) in respective Branch with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates should have passed ITI (2 years Duration) and completed NCTVT with minimum 55% mark.
- Senior Research Scientist – 45 years
- Research Scientists: 35 years
- Project Assistants: 35 years
- Project Technician: 40 years
- Senior Research Scientist – Rs 39,200/-
- Research Scientists: Rs. 30000/-
- Project Assistants: Rs. 17,000-27,000/-
- Project Technician: Rs.15,100-23,600/-
SAMEER Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualifications and experience, will be asked to appear for an online test. The candidates who have qualified in the written test will be asked to appear for an online interview. Final selection will be based on performance in the interview.
- The date, time slot and web link for both the online test and interview will be communicated through the email ID of the respective candidate. It is in the interest of the candidate to furnish correct email id and mobile numbers for communication purpose.
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 January 2022.
For More Details :& Apply Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here