SBI Recruitment 2021: SBI schedule to hire Apprentice 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2021:
Job Role: Apprentices
Qualification: Any Degree
Total Vacancies: 6100
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 26 July 2021
Educational Qualification(as on 31.10.2020):
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Duration of Training:
- One year.
Age Limit(as on 31.10.2020): 20 to 28 years
Note: candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Scheme of Examination:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 marks (15 mins)
- General English: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Total: 100 marks (1 Hour)
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- General/OBC/EWS -Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 6 July 2021 to 26 July 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application Starting Date: 6 July 2021
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 26 July 2021
- Online Examination: August 2021 (TENTATIVE)
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here