SBI Recruitment 2022: SBI schedule to hire PO for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SBI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
SBI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Probationary Officers-PO Qualification: Any Degree
SBI PO 2022- Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification(As on 31.12.2022): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note:Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022
Age limit (As on 01.04.2022): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
For Detailed SBI PO Syllabus Click here
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
How to apply SBI PO 2022 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online from 22 September 2022 to 12 October 2022
For More details:Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
SBI PO 2022- Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 1st/2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 17/18/19/20 of December 2022
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: Jan/Feb 2023
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: Feb/March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023 onwards
- For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here