SBI SO Recruitment : SBI schedule to hire Channel Manager Supervisor/Support Officer for 2022. The location is Mumbai.
It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service statutory body. SBI is a government corporation statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and Maharashtra. It is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It has over 24000 branches in India. SBI was 50th most trusted brand in India as per the Brand Trust Report 2013.
SBI SO Recruitment :
Job Role: Channel Manager Facilitator/Channel Manager Supervisor/Support Officer
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.36000 – 41000/-
Educational qualification :
- The retired personnel having work experience in the ATM operations, will be given preference. The retired employee should possess a Smart Mobile Phone and the skill / aptitude / quality for monitoring through PC / Mobile App / Laptop or as per requirement.
Age Limit :
- Channel Manager Facilitator/Channel Manager Supervisor/Support Officer – 60 – 63 Years
Total Vacancies :
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): 503 posts
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Anytime Channels (CMS-AC): 130 posts
- Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC): 08 posts
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC) – Rs. 36000/-
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Anytime Channels (CMS-AC) – Rs. 41000/-
- Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC) – Rs. 41000/-
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2022:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Shortlisting: -Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: -Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: – Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before 07 June 2022 on the official website of SBI SO.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more govt jobs: Click Here