SEBI Recruitment 2022: SEBI schedule to hire Grade A Officers for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SEBI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
SEBI is the Government Organisation operates as the regulator of the security market in India. It was established in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Mumbai (Bandra Kurla Complex). And it has a regional office in New Delhi (Northern), Kolkata (Eastern), Chennai (Southern), Ahmedabad (Western). SEBI has local offices in Bangalore & Jaipur. SEBI has one chairman which was nominated by Union Govt of India four part-time members & three whole-time members. SEBI has responsive to three groups, they are the issuers of securities, the investors, the market intermediaries. Still, if you need more details about SEBI you can visit sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager-IT)
SEBI Officer Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2022): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process for Officer:
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 Mins|
|Paper 2||Legal, Information Technology Stream and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 Mins|
Phase II On-Line Examination:
An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on March 20, 2022 (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream). Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream will be held on April 03, 2022. The papers shall be as follows:
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Mins|
|Paper 2||Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)||100||180 Mins|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-(Application Fees cum intimation Charge)
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-(Intimation Charge Only)
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 14 July 2022 to 30 July 2022
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
- Commencement of online registration of application – 14 July 2022
- Closure of registration of application – 30 July 2022
- Phase I On-Line Examination-27 August 2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream-24 September 2022
- Phase III Interview-Informed later
- For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here