Security Printing Press Recruitment: Security Printing Press schedule to hire Jr. Technician/Fireman for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the selection process, Security Printing Press application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Welcome to the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a wholly owned Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna Category-I company of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006. SPMCIL, technically a new entity, has centuries-old experience in Security Printing and Minting. The management, control, maintenance and operations of the erstwhile 9 production units under Currency and Coinage division, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, was transferred to SPMCIL w.e.f. February 10, 2006. The Ministry of Finance exercises its administrative control over SPMCIL through Board of Directors.
Security Printing Press Recruitment:
Job Role: Jr.Technician/ Fireman
Salary: Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) :
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade Viz. Litho Offset machine minder/ Letter press machine minder/ Offset Printing/ Platemaking/ Electroplating/Full Time ITI in Plate maker cum impositer/hand composing. OR Full Time Diploma in Printing technology from Government recognized institutes/ polytechnics.
Jr. Technician (Fitter) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Fitter trade.
Jr. Technician (Turner) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Turner trade.
Jr. Technician (Welder) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Welder trade.
Jr. Technician (Electrical) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electrical.
Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) :
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- 10th Class Passed. Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution. Minimum height 5‟ 5” (165 cm) and chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.). Each eye must have a full field vision. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
Total Vacancies :
- Jr. Technician (Printing/Control) : 68 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Fitter) : 06 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Turner) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Welder) : 01 Post
- Jr. Technician (Electrical) : 03 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Electronics/ Instrumentation) : 03 Posts
- Fireman : 01 Post
- The salary for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman is Rs. 18,780 – 67,390
Selection Process for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Jr. Technician and Fireman will be based on online examination which will be of objective type.
- The test pattern is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted||Total Time|
|General Awareness||15||15||60 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||15||15|
|Part B||60 Minutes|
|Technical Subject (Subject Pertaining to Specific Stream)||60||90|
- The online test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English and there is no Interview for the selection of the posts. The selection will be on merit basis. There is no Negative Marking.
Application Fees :
- Rs.600/-(inclusive of GST) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are exempted from payment of application fee. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are required to pay only Rs.200/- towards Intimation charges.
How to apply for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 31 October 2022 on the official website of Security Printing Press.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here