SETS Recruitment: ‘SETS’ is a society which functions as an autonomous body. It has an institutional frame work, with an Apex Body to evolve policies and provide necessary guidelines for fulfilment of the aims and objectives as set forth. Apex Body is also to review periodically and monitor the activities of SETS and take such measures as may be deemed necessary, to meet the aims and objectives of SETS. For administrative management of activities of SETS, including financial matters, it is directed by a Governing Council which meets periodically. Day-to-day management of the affairs of SETS is the responsibility of the Executive Director or such other officer of the Society as may be approved by the Governing Council and ratified by the Society.
Job Role: Knowledge Associate/Project Associate
Last Date: 10 December 2021
For Knowledge Associate – Cyber Security:
- First Class M.Tech /M.E / MS by Research (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Engineering/ Information Technology/Information Security/Cyber security/ Operational Research/Network Security)
- Experience: 4 to 6 Years of experience in R&D Projects in the area of Cyber Security, PKI, Cryptology, Blockchain and Network Security
For Project Associates – Hardware:
- First Class B.E / B.Tech ECE/EEE/E&I/CSE/IT/ICT
- Desirable Qualification: First Class M.Tech /M.E / MS by Research (Embedded Systems/Communication Systems/VLSI Design/ Electronic Engineering /Radio Frequency &Microwave Engineering/Wireless Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Security/Cyber security/Network Security)
- Experience: 2 to 4 Years of Relevant Experience( For Engineering Post Graduate: 2 years)
For Project Associate (Software):
- First Class B.E / B.Tech CSE/IT/ICT /ECE/EEE/E&I
- Desirable Qualification: First Class M.Tech /M.E / MS by Research (/ Computer Science/ Information Security/Cyber security/Network Security)
- Experience: 2 to 4 Years of Experience in Research & Development in the area of Cyber Security( For Engineering Post Graduate: 2 years)
Age Limit(As on 30 November 2021):
- Knowledge Associate – Cyber Security: Not more than 40 Years
- Project Associates: Not more than 35 years
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Knowledge Associate(Cyber Security) -1 Post
- Project Associate(Hardware)-1 Post
- Project Associate(Software)-1 Post
- Knowledge Associate – Rs 80,000-90,000/Month
- Project Associates: Rs 30,000-50,000/Month
SETS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend a Written Test and/or Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their original testimonials for verification on the test/interview day.
How to Apply for SETS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply these positions through online by attaching Personal Particulars form,CV & other required documents latest by 10 December 2021.The last date for sending the applications via email is 10 December 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here