SJVN Recruitment: SJVN schedule to hire Field Officer/Junior Field Officer/Field Engineer 2021. If you have MBA/PG Diploma/CA/Master Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About SJVN – SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna is under by the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. SJVN is the company to transmit the 2015.2 MW power to the various zone. Our vision is to be the best Indian Power Company globally to give clean power and sustainable value to all stakeholders and mission is to operate and developing projects in an effective cost and socio-environment friendly manner.
Job Role: Field Officer/Junior Field Engineer /Junior Field Officer
Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma/CA/Master Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.45,000 – 60,000/month
Job Location: Shimla
Last Date: 24 August 2021
Field Office (Human Resource):
- Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR.
Field Officer (Finance & accounts):
- CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.
Junior Field Engineer (Civil):
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering
Junior Field Engineer (Electrical):
- Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Junior Field Engineer ( Mechanical ):
- Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Field Officer (Human Resource):
- Graduate with one/two-year Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management/ Public Administration.
Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts):
- Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M.Com.
Junior Field Officer(Official Language):
- Full time Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.
Age Limit :
- For General – 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- For PWDs: 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Field Office (Human Resource): 10 Posts
- Field Officer (Finance & accounts): 10 Posts
- Junior Field Engineer (Civil): 30 Posts
- Junior Field Engineer (Electrical) : 25 Posts
- Junior Field Engineer ( Mechanical ): 20 Posts
- Junior Field Officer (Human Resource): 15 Posts
- Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts): 15 Posts
- Junior Field Officer(Official Language): 04 Posts
- Field Officer – Rs.60000/-
- Junior Field Engineer/ Junior Field Officer – Rs.45000/-
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- For Field Officer: Selection process consists of Computer Based Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For Junior Field Engineer/Officer: Selection process involves Computer Based Test only. The provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
- Computer Based Test: For the post of Field Officer, the test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on Executive Aptitude.
- For the post of Junior Field Engineer/ Officer, the test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude except for Official Language where Part -I (a) & (b) shall consist of 60 questions on translation, Part-I(c) shall consist of 25 questions on Hindi Literature and Part-II shall consist of 15 questions on General Aptitude.
- For General – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through by using the Career section of SJVN’s along with required documentations from 04 August 2021 to 24 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here