South Central Railway Recruitment: South Central Railway schedule to hireSpecialist Doctors/Hospital Attendant 2021. If you have MBBS/PG/B.Sc/B.Pharm/GNM/Diploma/ITI/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Secunderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
South Central Railway was established in the year 1996. when the Hubli and Vijayawada division of south railway and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. They have the 6 divisions,6 states covered, there will be 754 stations,744 Number of passenger trains run daily in the south-central railway.
South Central Railway Recruitment:
Company: South Central Railway
Job Role: Specialist Doctor, GDMO, Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Attendant, Pharmacists, Health & Malaria Inspector, Lab Assistant
Salary: Rs.18,000- 95,000/
Job Location: Secunderabad
Last Date: 29 May 2021
- MBBS Degree and PG/Diploma in subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- MBBS Degree with completion of internship from any recognized University by Indian Medical Council
Nursing Superintendent :
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Hospital Attendant :
- 10th pass OR ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- 10 + 2 in Science or its equivalent with diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University. OR B.Pharm from a recognized University.
Health & Malaria Inspector :
- B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the
course Plus One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector (or)
- One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India, New Delhi.
- 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority;
- The duration of the course is at least 01 year; During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidate.
Age Limit :
- Specialist Doctor, GDMO – Up to 53 years
- Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Health & Malaria Inspector – 20 – 33 years
- Hospital Attendant, Lab Assistant – 18 – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Specialist Doctor – 03 Posts
- GDMO – 16 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent- 31 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 26 Posts
- Pharmacists – 02 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Specialist Doctor – Rs.95,000/-
- GDMO – Rs.75000/-
- Nursing Superintendent- Rs.44,900/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18,000/-
- Pharmacists – Rs. 29,200/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs. 35,400/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21,700/-
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- After scrutiny of the applications received, the same will be shortlisted by the nominated committee based on the Educational, technical qualifications and experience in the relevant field and based on the administrative requirements.
- Candidates to the extent of 1:3 of the number of vacancies only will be interviewed online call, as per the following programme. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over phone the date of interview.
- The Online interview will be on 04.06.2021& 05.06.2021 from 11 AM
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of filled and signed application in the prescribed format attached along with required documents (in pdf) to the Email id: email@example.com on or before 29 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here