South Central Railway Recruitment: South Central Railway schedule to hire Specialist Doctors/Hospital Attendant 2021. If you have MBBS/PG/B.Sc/B.Pharm/Diploma/ITI degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Secunderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
South Central Railway was established in the year 1996. when the Hubli and Vijayawada division of south railway and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. They have the 6 divisions,6 states covered, there will be 754 stations,744 Number of passenger trains run daily in the south-central railway.
South Central Railway Recruitment:
Company: South Central Railway
Job Role: Specialist Doctor, CMP, Nursing Sister, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant
Salary: Rs.21419- 95,000/-
Job Location: Secunderabad
Last Date: 27 April 2021
- MBBS Degree and PG/Diploma in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine of retired or Chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
Contract Medical Practitioner :
- MBBS Degree with completion of internship from any recognized University by Indian Medical Council
Nursing Sisters :
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- 10 + 2 in Science or its equivalent with diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University. OR B.Pharm from a recognized University.
Hospital Attendant :
- 10th pass or ITI from a recognized Board.
Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital Assistants should possess experience of working at least for one year in a medical facility having at least 20-bed indoor facilities. For all other categories, the candidates with experience will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Specialist Doctor, Contract Medical Practitioner – Up to 53 years
- Nursing Sisters – 20 – 33 years
- Pharmacist- 20 – 33 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 – 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Contract Medical Practitioner – 13 Posts
- Nursing Sisters – 21 Posts
- Pharmacist- 2 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 23 Posts
- Specialist Doctor – Rs. 95,000/-
- Contract Medical Practitioner – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Sisters – Rs. 59,439/-
- Pharmacist – RS. 40,470/-
- Hospital Attendants – Rs. 21,419/-
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the online telephonic interview
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents supporting documents including age proof, educational qualification, experience if any And also required to fill the online form through Google form on or before 27 April 2021. (Check notification for e-mail address).
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here