Spices Board Recruitment : Spices Board schedule to hire Executive/Trade Analyst for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kochi. The details for the selection process, Spices Board application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment :
Job Role: Executive/Trade Analyst
- MBA(Marketing) or equivalent (Regular Course)
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Marketing of Agri commodities/Trade or Exports activities/ Implementation of infrastructure schemes etc.
- B.Sc. (Agri./ Horti./ Forestry) (Regular Course) OR MSc. Botany (General / Specialization)
- Minimum Two years in the respective area of study or in Agri / horti related fields
- MA (Economics) from a Recognized University under UGC (Regular Course)
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Market Research / Trade or Exports Promotion/Data Analysis/ Digital Marketing / FMCG Experience
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 40 years.
Total Vacancies :
- Executive (Marketing)-08 Posts
- Executive (Development)-11 Posts
- Trade Analyst-01 Post
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- Selection will be based on written test and/or interview
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the email@example.com on or before 19.08.2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here