Spices Board Recruitment: It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk
Qualification: Bachelors degree/Graduate
Walk-in Date: 11 October 2021
Trainee analyst (Chemistry):
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee:
- Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
Upper Age Limit : Not exceed 25 years
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)- 01 Post
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee- 01 Post
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry): 1st Year 17,000 per month and 2nd year 18,000 per month.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: 17,000 per month for two years.
Spices Board Walk-in Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Written test and interview
How to Apply Spices Board Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “email@example.com” on or before 05 October 2021 and attend the walk-in-interview on 11 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 11 October 2021 Reporting Time: 10 AM
Mathaniya Road SH61,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342024
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here