Spices Board Recruitment: Spices Board schedule to hire Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Kochi. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Spices Board jobs 2022 are given below.
The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices headed by a Chairman, rank equivalent to Joint Secretary to Government of India. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri A G Thankappan is the Chairman of Spices Board.
Spices Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation/ Any Degree
Walk-in Test Date: 18 January 2022
Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) :
- The candidates must have completed Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) :
- The candidates must have completed Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee :
- The candidates must have completed Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
Age Limit (as on 18/01/2022):
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should not exceed 25 years.
Total Vacancies : 46 posts
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) – 24 posts
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology) – 9 posts
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee – 13 posts
- The salary for the post of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) : 1st Year at Rs.17,000/ month and 2nd year at 18,000/ month.
- The salary for the post of Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: Rs.17,000/ month for two years.
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Software Engineer (PHP), Software Engineer (Oracle) and Project Assistant will be based on a Walk in written Test.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates for the above mentioned positions are required to attend the walk in written test at the venue mentioned in the link given below along with the application form and essential documents on 18th January 2022.
For more details, Venue & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here