Spices Board Recruitment: Spices Board schedule to hire Trainee for 2022. The job location is Myladumpara. The selection process, recruitment process for Spices Board Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry. The Board has made quality and hygiene the corner stones for its development and promotional strategies.
Spices Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Trainees
Last Date: 20 March 2022
- Essential: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc. Botany with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Working knowledge in computer and experience in related field
- M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Working knowledge in computer and experience in related field
- M.Sc. Agricultural Entomology/ Zoology with minimum 55% marks.
Agronomoy & Soil Science:
- M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: One year work experience in handling GC/ HPLC/ Soil Analytical works.
Age Limit :
- Trainees – Not more than 30 Years
Total Vacancies : 06 posts
- Technology Transfer Division – 01 Post
- Crop Improvement Division – 02 Posts
- Agronomy/ Soil Science Division – 01 Post
- Entomology Division – 02 Posts
- Trainees : Rs.21,000/-
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- Screening based on qualification followed by written test.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can send Applications, with Passport size photo (less than 50 kb) & Copy of mark sheets/ PG Certificates may be forwarded to email@example.com and attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form and required documents on 20 March 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Indian Cardamom Research Institute
Kailasanadu P.O. Myladumpara
Idukki, Kerala – 685553
For more govt. jobs: Click Here