Spices Board Recruitment: Spices Board schedule to hire Trainee Analyst for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The selection process, hiring process for Spices Board Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: 15 April 2022
- Bachelors Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022) :
- The upper age limit for the post of Trainee Analyst should not exceed 25 years
Total Vacancies :
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 02 Posts
- The salary for the post of Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) is Rs.20,000/ month
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting the candidates and conducting a Written test
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated of written test at the respective QEL.
- Original documents for eligibility criteria submitted should be available for verification, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written test.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications along with scanned copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, etc.), recent passport size photo, resume and experience, if any) via email to the email ID given below on or before 15 April 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Email ID to send Application : sbchennairecruitment@jobsmandir
For more govt. jobs: Click Here