Spices Board Walk-in Interview: Spices Board schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kochi. The details for the selection process, Spices Board application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Walk-in Interview:
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Kochi
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or Masters Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university. Mandatory Skills: PHP, SQL, web/application servers and application frameworks.
Age Limit :
- Software Engineer (PHP) – not exceed 40 years
Total Vacancies :
- Software Engineer (PHP) – 01 Post
- Software Engineer (PHP) – Rs.25,000/ month
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the Walk in Test along with resume/biodata, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self attested copies of certificates on 31 July 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India)
Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277,
Palarivattom. P.O., KOCHI – 682025.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here