SPMCIL Recruitment 2022: SPMCIL schedule to hire Dy Manager/Assistant Manager for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SPMCIL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security Paper, Stationary, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver etc. SPMCIL vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins and security products through process excellence and innovation.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Dy Manager/Assistant Manager
Salary: Rs. 50,000-160000/ month
Dy. Manager (Environment)
- Essential Qualification: 1st class Full time master‟s degree in Chemistry/Degree in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering from a recognized university.
- Post Qualification Experience: 3 years experience as an Executive in the relevant functional area as an Officer/Executive in PSU/Govt./Reputed Private Company having turnover of more than Rs. 50/- Crores.
Assistant Manager (Marketing)
- 1st class full time Master‟s degree in Marketing Management/MBA with Marketing elective from a recognized University/Management Institute.
Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree along with CA/ICWA
Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Essential Qualification: 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University
Assistant Manager (HR)
- 1st class full time Master‟s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1st class two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective claiming to be equivalent to MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute.
Assistant Manager (Environment)
- 1st class Full time master‟s degree in Chemistry/Degree in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering from a recognized university.
Assistant Manager (Materials Management)
- 1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/Electronics/Printing Technology. And
- Two years Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma/MBA in the area of Material Management/Stores Management/Purchase/Operations Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.
Assistant Manager (Civil)
- 1st class B. Tech/BE in the area of Civil Engineering
Assistant Manager (Information Technology)
- 1st class fulltime MCA/ 1st class B. Tech (Computer Engineering/IT).
Age Limit (as on 03.10.2022) : 35 Years
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (for reserved
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PwBD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PwBD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PwBD OBC candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD isadmissible.
- Relaxation of age would be permissible to persons with disabilities as per the extant rules only to such persons who have minimum 40% disability.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Environment)-1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Marketing)-16 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)-10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal)-3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR)-3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Environment)-1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management)-1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Civil)-1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology)-1 Post
- Dy. Manager-Rs. 50000-160000/Month
- Assistant Manager- Rs 40,000-1,40,000/Month
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4 for Interview.
- The objective type online examination will consist of following components
- The online examination may be conducted at various centers in Delhi/Noida/Gurugram/Faridabad/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai.
- Composite time of 120 Minutes
- Hindi & English language except English language section
|Name of the test||No of Questions||No of Marks|
- Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
- Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD Categories)
- The fee is inclusive of GST.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of SPMCIL given below on or before 3 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Opening of website link for applying online application: 03.09.2022
- Closing date for applying online: 03.10.2022
- Payment of fees in online mode Online Examination: 03.09.2022 to 03.10.2022
- Link for download of admit cards from the website: The date shall be informed on the website.
- Around 10-15 days before the examination.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here