Sports Authority of India Recruitment: The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment:
Job Role: Sr. Research Fellow/Jr. Project Attendant
Salary: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
Last Date: 5 jan 2022
- MBA/PGDM (2 Years) from a recognized university with 05 years of experience.
Age Limit :
- Junior Consultant – 55 years
- Junior Consultant – 18 Posts
- Junior Consultant – Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
SAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidate will be shortlist in the ratio of 1:5 with following criteria for which necessary documents to be attached along with the application: Weightage for marks Obtained in Essential Qualification (Total – 40 Marks) with further break-up as given below: Greater or equal to 75% – 40 Marks, 60% – 75% – 30 Marks, 45% – 60% – 20 Marks Designation Evaluation Criteria (Total Marks-100), Less than 45% – 0 Marks.
- Weightage for work Experience (30 marks) with further break-up as: Greater than 05 Years- 30 Marks, 05 Years- 20 Marks, Weightage for work Experience in Sports Sector (25 marks)with further break-up as: Greater than 03 Years- 25 Marks, 03 Years- 20 Marks, Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt./Autonomous/ PSU in relevant field as mentioned in JD (Minimum 01 Year).-05 Marks
How to Apply Sports Authority of India Recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here