Sports Authority of India Recruitment : Sports Authority of India schedule to hire High Performance Analysts for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, hiring process for Sports Authority of India Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sports in India.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment :
Job Role: High Performance Analysts
Qualification: Master Degree
Salary: Rs 1,05,000/-
Last Date: 30 April 2022
- Masters in Biomechanics from a recognized university with minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field post completion of essential educational qualification. OR Masters in Psychology from a recognized University & minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field post completion of essential educational qualification.
Age Limit :
- High Performance Analysts – 26 – 35 year
- Unreserved – 13 Posts
- OBC – 07 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- EWS – 02 Posts
- High Performance Analysts – Rs.1,05,000/-
SAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Online applications are invited from candidates, who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned above on contract basis at SAI. In the in the event of number of application being large, SAI will adopt the following
shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be call for interview to a reasonable number by the following method.
- The final selection will be based on interview of candidates by a committee. The interview will be for 100 marks. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and assessed as follows:
|CATEGORIES FOR EVALUATION||MAX MARKS||Scoring Of Marks|
|Additional Qualification||105||PhD in relevant field/Sports field|
Certificate course in relevant field from accredited Institution/University
|Work experience over and above essential work experience||10||2 marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience in relevant field up to a maximum of 10 marks.|
|Work experience in sports establishment.||10||Additional 2 marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience in relevant field at a State /National level sports organization (Govt. or Private) upto|
a maximum of 10 marks.
- A merit list for the interview will be prepared based on the above criteria, and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in ratio of 1:5.
|CATEGORIES FOR EVALUATION||MAXIMUM MARKS (100 marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization/High performance ecosystem.||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements/Research Paper/Publications||10|
|Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines||10|
How to Apply Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates has to apply only online by using official website on or before 30 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here