Sports Authority of India Recruitment: Sports Authority of India schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Sports Authority of India selection process, Sports Authority of India application procedure and salary details of Sports Authority of India Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sports in India.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment:
Job Role: Young Professionals
Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/ month
Young Professional (Academics):
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Science or BE/B.Tech or 02 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or Possessing any professional degree earned after a study of 04 years or more acquired after 10+2 with 02 year experience.
Young Professional (ARM):
- Graduate in any discipline with certificate/diploma course in sports management (Certificate/diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute with 02 Year experience. OR MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) from a recognized University/Institution 01 year experience.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Young Professionals should be 35 years.
- Young Professionals (Academics) : 01 Post
- Young Professionals (ARM) : 03 – 04 Posts
- The salary for the post of Young Professionals is Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/ month.
SAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
|Designation||Evaluation Criteria (Total Marks-100)|
Young Professional (ARM)
|i. Weightage for marks obtained in essential qualification (Total-40|
Marks) with further break-up as given below (If a candidate obtained
two essential Qualification, mark obtained in for the basic
qualification will be considered for giving weightage. Example- In the
case of candidate with B.Tech& Master’s degree, marks obtained in
B.Tech will be considered:
a. Greater or equal to 75% – 40 Marks
b. 60% – 75% – 30 Marks
c. 45% – 60% – 20 Marks
d. Less than 45% – 0 Marks
ii. Weightage for work experience (30 marks) with further break-up as:
a. Greater than 02 years – 30 Marks
b. 1- 2 Years – 20 Marks
iii. Weightage for work experience in Sports Sector (20 marks) with
further break – up as:
a. Greater than 02 years – 20 Marks
b. 1-2 Years – 10 Marks
iv. Weightage for Sports Participation
Participation at International Level in any Sports discipline – 10
Participation at National Level in any Sports discipline – 05 Marks
How to apply for SAI Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of SAI given below and send along with all the self attested necessary documents on firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 June 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here