SPSC Recruitment: Sikkim Public Service Commission, commonly known as SPSC is a state autonomous body commissioned and established by the Government of Sikkim.
Job Role: Inspector Of Legal Metrology
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Sikkim
Last Date: 27 September 2021
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should be a graduate in Science from a recognized university (with Physics as one of the subjects) (Note: Candidates applying under the criteria at sl. no. 1 above, must hold the pass certificate with Physics as one of the main subjects in all semesters/years) OR
- Be a graduate in Technology from a recognized university OR Be a graduate in Engineering from a recognized university OR Hold a recognized Diploma in Engineering with 03 (three) years of professional experience.
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Total Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Unreserved – 01 Post
- Bhutia Lepcha – 01 Post
- Other Backward Classes – Central List – 01 Post
- Other Backward Classes – State List – 01 Post
- Scheduled Tribe – 01 Post
- Primitive Tribe – 01 Post
- Scheduled Caste – 01 Post
Salary: Level 11 of the Pay Matrix
SPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
Application fee: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
How to apply SPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.spscskm.gov.in) website along with required documents on or before 27 September 2021 up to 12 midnight.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here