SSA Assam Recruitment: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (A.S.S.A.M) was established in the year 2001 as a registered society under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860 for implementation of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) in Assam. Providing education to all children of the age group 6-14 years has been a directive principle of the Constitution of India. For achieving the goal of Universalisation of Elementary Education (UEE), the Constitutional obligation (86th Amendment Act) of providing free and compulsory education for all children in the age group of 6-14 years and the formulation of National Policy of Education 1996 (NPE), Government of India launched a number of schemes and programmes.
SSA Assam Recruitment:
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Role: State MIS Manager/Accounts Assistant/Electronic Data Processor/District Programme Manager/District MIS Manager/Accounts Officer
Salary: Rs. 10000 – 30000/-
Last Date: 12 November 2021
State MIS Manager:
- 1st class BE in Computer Science/ Electronics or 1st Class in MCA from a recognised university. Minimum three years of experience in database management and in-house software development.
- B. Com with minimum 1 year of working experience in accounts related works of any Govt. Department / undertaking/ public sector organization/ reputed private organization. Must be literate in MS Office.
Electronic Data Processor (EDP) :
- Graduate with minimum one-year Diploma in Computer Application/ DTP from reputed institutions or Diploma in Computer Application from ITI or 3 Years Diploma from Polytechnic. 2 years of working experience in data entry or MIS related works of any Govt. Department /undertaking/ public sector organization/ reputed private organization
District Programme Manager:
- Full-time MBA from a recognized university. Or Masters Degree in Social Works from a recognized university. 3 years working experience in Health/Education or related organizations in Social Sector. Must be literate in MS-Office
District MIS Manager:
- 1st class BE in computer Science/ Electronics or 1st class in MCA from Recognized University. Minimum one year of experience in database management and in house software development
- B. Com with minimum 5 years of working experience in accounts related works of Govt. Deptt./ undertaking/ public sector organization/ reputed private organization. Must be literate in MS Office.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
- State MIS Manager – 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
- Electronic Data Processor – 01 Post
- District Programme Manager – 05 Posts
- District MIS Manager – 24 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 23 Posts
- State MIS Manager – Rs. 30000.00/- Per month
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 15000.00/- Per month
- Electronic Data Processor (EDP) – Rs. 10000.00/- Per month
- District Programme Manager – Rs. 25000.00/- Per month
- District MIS Manager – Rs. 22000.00/- Per month
- Accounts Officer – Rs. 20000.00/- Per month
SSA Assam Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online on official website on or before 12 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here