SSC CPO 2022 : SSC CPO schedule to hire Sub-Inspectors for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, SSC CPO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission is the authority to conduct the recruitment examination for the selection of staff for the various sector under the government of India. The headquarter of SSC is located in New Delhi. The recruitment will be done by conducting an examination followed by an interview. After that final result of selected candidates will be announced officially on the basis of selection.
SSC CPO 2022 :
Job Role: Sub-Inspectors (SI) in CAPFs/Delhi Police
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2022):
- Candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2022): 20 to 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) – 3 years after deduction of the military service
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 4,300 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs 3960 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police-340 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs/ Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
SSC CPO Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Paper-I & Paper-II will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General|
- English language & Comprehension: 200 marks (2 Hours)
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories: 20%
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET):
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Category of candidates||Height|
|Chest (in cm)|
|Male candidates only (UR)||170||80-85|
|Male candidates belonging to Hill areas regions of J&K, the North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80-85|
|Female candidates only(UR)||157||–|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of J&K, the North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–|
|Scheduled Tribes (Female)||154||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|100-metre: 16 seconds||100-metre: 18 seconds|
|1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes||800-metre race in 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.|
|Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance||–|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST/ESM/Women candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards
- In cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan
How to apply SSC CPO 2022 for Sub-Inspectors/Central Armed Police Forces?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://ssc.nic.in) on or before 30 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Submission of online applications: 10-08-2022 to 30-08-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 30-08-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 31-08-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-08-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 31-08-2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 01-09-2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: November 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here