SSC Delhi Police Recruitment : SSC Delhi Police schedule to hire Head Constable (AWO/TPO) for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Delhi. The details for the selection process, SSC Delhi Police application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM). The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment :
Job Role: Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
Salary: Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
Professional Attainments:Proficiency in Computer Operation Qualifying in Nature.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Age Limit(As on 1 July 2022):
- Head Constable (Ministerial) –18 to 27 years
Note: Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible upto 40 years for general category, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs in case of departmental candidates of Delhi Police
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Male – 573 Posts
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Female- 284 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs. 25500-81100/-
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination in ‘Computer Based Examination’ (CBE) Mode on Pan India basis depending on the number of applications from different states and UTs. The Computer Based Examination would be conducted in English and Hindi only. PE&MT will be conducted by Delhi Police at Delhi only. Delhi Police will provide schedule and centres for PE&MT to SSC.
- Skill Tests/Trade Tests for all the posts will be conducted by Delhi Police. Depending on the feasibility, the result of Skill Test/Trade Test will either be uploaded on the web-tool or provided to SSC in electronic form by Delhi Police.
- Selection will be made on the basis of: Computer-Based Objective Type Test – 100 Marks, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test -Qualifying,Trade Test by Delhi Police,Test of English Word Processing by Delhi Police Speed-1000 key depression in 15 minutes.
The exam will be conducted in online mode as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Note: The level/standards of Question Paper will be XII level.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to apply for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website on or before 29 July 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Dates for submission of online applications: 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 30.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. 02.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination October, 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here