SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. All examinations and administrative matters are submitted to the chairman through two members. This commission will conduct all government recruitment exam and selection process to select the right candidates all over India. They will conduct all kinds of selection process and examinations to recruit candidates for various position in all over India.
Exam Name: Selection Posts (Phase IX)
Job Role: Multiple Roles
Qualification: 10th/12th/Any degree
Last Date: 25 October 2021
- Candidates should complete Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years (for individual posts check official notification)
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy
Region Wise Vacancies: Total – 3261 Posts
- SSC ER Region-800 Posts
- SSC KKR Region-117 Posts
- SSC MPR Region-137 Posts
- SSC NR Region-1159 Posts
- SSC NWR Region-618 Posts
- SSC SR Region-159 Posts
- SSC WR Region-271 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- For Office Attendant/ Field Attendant/ Canteen Attendant/ Field Cum Lab Attendant/ Binder/ Workshop Attendant – Level 1 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Lab Asst/ Technical Operator/ Library Clerk/ Compositor/ Clerk/ Carpenter Cum Artist/ Receptionist/ Ticketing Asst/ Jr Computer/ Photo Asst/ Boiler Attendant/ Lib Attendant/ Nursing Orderly/ Mechanic/ Mechanic – Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Lab Asst/ Lab Technician/ Lab Asst/ Driver Cum Mechanic – Level 3 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Store Keeper/ Girl Cadet Instructor/ Fumigation Asst/ Photo Artist/ Technical Clerk/ Data Entry Operator/ Upper Division Clerk/ Field Investigator/ Store Keeper/ Accounts Clerk/ Caretaker/ Lab Asst/ Agriculture Fieldman – Level 4 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Jr. Zoological Asst/ Photographer/ Store Incharge/ Sr Projectionist/ Offset Machine man/ Jr Technician/ Sanitary Inspector/ Data Entry Operator/ Jr Zoological Asst – Level 5 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Jr Engineer/ Technical Officer/ Dietician/ Technical Superintendent/ Sr. Scientific Asst/ Library & Information Asst/ Jr Technical Assnt/ Sr. Zoological Asst/ Sr Surveyor/ Instructor/ Asst Curator/ Programme Asst/ Technical Asst/ Sr Radio Technician/ Perfusionist/ Medical Record Officer/ Asst Extension Officer/ Wildlife Inspector/ Technician/ Asst Drug Inspector/ Data Processing Asst/ Sr. Conservation Asst/ Geographer/ Section Officer/ Office Superintendent/ Investigator/ Mechanical Supervisor (Sr.)/ Costing Officer/ Instructor Stenography/ Dietician Grade-III – Level 6 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- For Scientific Asst/ Sr Technical Asst/ Civil Engineer/ Tutor/ Nursing Officer/ Asst Scientific Officer / Sr Translator / Asst Central Intelligence Officer/ Jr Accounts Officer/ Sr Research Asst/ Assistant Research Officer/ Head Draftsman – Level 7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written examination in computer-based mode consisting of objective type multiple choice questions
- Skill tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the essential qualification will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- The exam duration will be conducted for 60 minutes, the topics and marks are given below.
- The examination consist of 100 marks, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline mode: SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online mode only at the official website of SSC on or before 25 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For More Details & Apply: Click here
re Govt. Jobs: Click Here